- 180 Calories
- 12g Protein
- 3g Total Fat
- 27g Carbs
- View Full Info
Three ingredients and the toppings of your choice come together to make a batch of Breakfast Bites ready to eat in just 12 minutes! Kodiak Quick Mix is on your side, just grab a muffin tin, those preferred fix-ins, and squeeze. Each bite packs a punch of protein, delivers a healthy serving of whole grains, and boasts the perfect balance of sweet and savory taste. And IF you have leftovers (wink, wink), just store, reheat, and repeat until you’re craving more.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 bottle Kodiak Quick Mix Power Cakes
- 1 cup cold water
- Shredded cheese
- Crumbled cooked bacon
- Crumbled cooked breakfast sausage
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Brush the wells of a standard muffin tin with softened butter.
- Remove the lid from the bottle of Quick Mix and pour one cup of cold water inside. Replace the lid and shake vigorously for 30 seconds or until well blended.
- Squeeze the quick mix into the greased muffin wells, dividing the batter evenly between the wells.
- Sprinkle the tops of the batter-filled wells with desired toppings, at about 1 tablespoon volume per well.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until puffed on top.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Remove bites from the muffin tin and serve with maple syrup.