- 212 Calories
- 4.8g Protein
- 9g Total Fat
- 30.7g Carbs
- View Full Info
This quick and nutritious Breakfast Cookies Recipe is the guilt-free way to enjoy cookies for breakfast. Made with Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes, this breakfast cookie recipe results in cookies that contain about 4.8 grams of protein, making them a solid way to start your day, just be sure to save a few for an afternoon snack!
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Kiwi and Carrot
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1-1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 4 medjool dates, pitted and chopped into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, combine coconut sugar and melted coconut oil. Mix until incorporated.
- Add egg, vanilla and maple syrup and mix.
- Add the Kodiak Cakes mix, rolled oats, peanut butter, and cinnamon and mix until just combined. Gently fold in dried cranberries, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and chopped medjool dates.
- Roll into large balls and place on a non-stick baking sheet. Gently push down to form a flat cookie. (Cookies will not spread or rise much as they bake).
- Â Bake for 10-11 minutes, until cookies are slightly firm. They will continue to firm up as they cool. Remove from oven, allow to cool and enjoy!