- 200 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 14g Carbs
- View Full Info
This Breakfast Nachos recipe is the hearty morning meal option you didn't realize you needed in your life. Start with Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Vanilla Power Waffles, then top with bacon crumbles, cheddar cheese, jalapeños, scallions, cilantro, sour cream, and maple syrup. And the best part is - this dish only takes 15 minutes to make!
- 8 Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Vanilla Power Waffles (Frozen)
- 1/2 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Maple syrup
- Toast the waffles according to package directions.
- Cut each waffle into quarters and place on a large plate.
- Top with bacon crumbles, cheddar cheese, jalapeños, scallions, cilantro, sour cream, and maple syrup.