- 270 Calories
- 17g Protein
- 10g Total Fat
- 27g Carbs
- View Full Info
Start your morning off on the right foot with a sizzlin’ hot, protein-packed campfire quiche breakfast. Filled with all the classic foods—eggs, cheese, peppers, and Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix—your taste buds will get a satisfying wake-up call in every bite, especially when topped with hot sauce.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 package (6 oz) Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 red bel pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Hot sauce for serving
Get this product Find in stores
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in the Canadian bacon, bell pepper, and green onions.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over the top and cook covered for 20-25 minutes or until completely set and a knife into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from heat and immediately sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the top of the quiche.
- Serve warm with hot sauce.
*Tip: Bake at home in an oven set to 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until a fork through the center comes out clean.