Candy Corn Oatmeal Cookies
- 220 Calories
- 5g Protein
- 12g Total Fat
- 27g Carbs
- View Full Info
Not to be corny, but these Candy Corn Oatmeal Cookies are ‘corn’ to be wildly good. This favorite fall candy doesn’t just look festive, it magically turns your next batch of cookies into a hauntingly hearty treat thanks to our Buttermilk & Honey Power Cakes and Classic Rolled Oats Canister. Better yet, these cookies come together in just 20 short minutes using a handful of ingredients you already have in your kitchen. The only scary part about these cookies is how quickly each batch will disappear!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Buttermilk & Honey Frontier Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Classic Rolled Oats Oatmeal Canister
- 1 cup candy corn
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place softened butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for five minutes until very light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg yolks, one at a time. Add the vanilla and beat in.
- Add the Kodiak mix and oats to the bowl and beat in until a thick dough forms.
- Fold in the candy corn.
- Scoop mounds of batter (about one scant quarter cup in volume) onto the prepared, baking sheet, spacing mounds, 2 inches apart.
- Press the mounds down about halfway with your hand to flatten slightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Let cool for two minutes on sheet then move to rack. Store in an airtight container.