Caramel Chocolate Waffle Icebox Cake
- 290 Calories
- 5g Protein
- 14g Total Fat
- 34g Carbs
Kodiak’s Chocolate Chip Thick & Fluffy Waffles are more than a delicious breakfast staple — they serve as a hard-hitting base to a classic chocolate waffle cake. With just five ingredients and 15 minutes of prep, this recipe delivers a delicious “can’t-be-beat" icebox cake crafted with a healthy dose of whole grains, which we all know taste better!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 package Kodiak Chocolate Chip Thick & Fluffy Power Waffles
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping (can sub sweetened whipped cream)
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate sauce (bottled)
- 1⁄4 cup caramel sauce (bottled)
- 2 candy bars, chopped (Twix, Milky Way, snickers, etc)
- Remove the frozen waffles from their packaging and separate. Lay three waffles together in a line to form a rectangle on a serving dish.
- Spread a small layer of whipped topping on top of the waffles to just cover the surface. Lay another three waffles on top of the frosted waffles. Frost with whip topping again. Repeat this process until you have four layers of three waffles each.
- Frost the top and sides of the rectangular cake with the remaining whipped topping.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce and caramel sauce over the top of the cake. Sprinkle the chopped
- candy bar over the top of the cake as well.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator and let chill for at least one hour before serving.
- To serve, use a serrated knife to cut into width wise slices. Enjoy!