Carb Conscious Zucchini Muffins
Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:15 mins
- 210 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 13g Total Fat
- 23g Carbs
- View Full Info
Zucchini Muffins are a pretty traditional twist when it comes to baking, but Kodiak Cakes gives it another spin by offering a lower carb version. Thanks to Kodiak Cakes Carb Conscious Flapjack & Waffle Mix, you can bake a batch of these delicious muffins to enjoy even if you are counting carbs, limiting sugar, or tracking Macros.
- 1 1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Carb Conscious Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup cocoa power
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded and squeezed out
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped Lily’s chocolate or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F a grease a loaf 5” x 9” loaf pan.
- Whisk the Kodiak Cakes Carb Conscious Flapjack & Waffle mix, cocoa powder, and sweetener of choice together in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, zucchini, applesauce, melted butter, milk, and vanilla extract together.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until combined.
- Fold in chopped Lily’s chocolate.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick into the center comes out clean.