Carrot Cake Muffins
- 188 Calories
- 4.4g Protein
- 7.1g Total Fat
- 28.4g Carbs
- View Full Info
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Kiwi and Carrot
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1-1/4 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat eggs until they become slightly frothy. Add Greek yogurt, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, bananas, melted coconut oil and applesauce. Mix until incorporated.
- Add Kodiak Cakes Mix, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and mix until just incorporated. Gently fold in shredded carrots and walnuts or raisins if using.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a knife comes out mostly clean.
- Allow to cool in muffin tin for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.