Carrot Cake Muffins
- 188 Calories
- 4.4g Protein
- 7.1g Total Fat
- 28.4g Carbs
- View Full Info
Carrot cake is a favorite treat for many, but what if we were to tell you this Carrot Cake Muffins Recipe is even tastier than its cake cousin? These easy carrot cake muffins are ready to eat in less than hour. All you have to do is add Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix and a handful fresh ingredients to a bowl, mix, and bake for a treat the whole family will love!
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Kiwi and Carrot
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1-1/4 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat eggs until they become slightly frothy. Add Greek yogurt, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, bananas, melted coconut oil and applesauce. Mix until incorporated.
- Add Kodiak Cakes Mix, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and mix until just incorporated. Gently fold in shredded carrots and walnuts or raisins if using.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a knife comes out mostly clean.
- Allow to cool in muffin tin for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.