Chocolate Banana Cookies
- 150 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 7g Total Fat
- 20g Carbs
- View Full Info
After a day of winter adventures, swap out the hot chocolate and unwind with a batch of freshly baked, indulgent chocolate banana cookies that practically melt in your mouth. Few combos are as creamy and rich as Kodiak® Dark Chocolate Power Cakes® Mix and bananas, making this the ultimate treat for a well-deserved relaxation session after a long day.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1-1⁄2 small banana, mashed well (about 3⁄4 cup)
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-3⁄4 cup Kodiak Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the mashed banana, egg, brown sugar, salt, and melted butter in a mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add in the flapjack mix and stir until a thick dough forms. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Scoop 1⁄4 cup mounds of dough onto a cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over the cookie mounds and bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until just set.
- Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.