- 470 Calories
- 7g Protein
- 48g Carbs
Do you love chocolate fondue? We certainly do, which is why we created this chocolate fondue recipe. For dipping, we crafted a light and fluffy cake using Kodiak Cakes All-Purpose Baking Mix. We also suggest serving with fresh berries because, after all, what is an excellent dipping chocolate dessert without fresh fruit?
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups Kodiak Cakes All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 oz. dark chocolate
- Â¼ cup milk
- Â¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- Â½ teaspoon vanilla
- Â¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in half of the Kodiak Cakes mix followed by the milk. Then, add the remaining mix.
- Place in a greased 8x8â pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from pan.
- Combine the chocolate, milk, and heavy whipping cream in a medium saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and sea salt.
- Place in a fondue pot or crockpot on the lowest setting to keep warm.
- Cut the cooled cake into squares and serve with fresh berries and fondue.