Crunchy Bar Cereal
Prep Time:5 mins
Cook Time:0 mins
- 490 Calories
- 16g Protein
- 34g Total Fat
- 36g Carbs
- View Full Info
What can't our Kodiak Crunchy Granola Bars do? They can crush cravings, satisfy hunger, fit into a pocket, backpack, and cupholder — and now, with our Crunchy Bar Cereal recipe, they can help you start your day. Grab your biggest bowl, a few handfuls of dried fruit, maybe a cup of corn flakes, and your favorite Kodiak Crunchy Granola Bar. Break up the bars, add milk (or milk substitute if you prefer), sprinkle in a few additions, and dig in.
- 1 Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Crunchy Granola Bar
- 1/4 cup nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc.)
- 1/4 cup dried or freeze-dried fruit
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup milk
- Break or chop Kodiak Cakes Crunchy Granola Bar into small pieces.
- Combine Crunchy Bar pieces, nuts, dried or freeze-dried fruit, and coconut flakes together in small bowl.
- Pour milk over the cereal and serve immediately.
*Pro tip: Try topping cereal with fresh fruit, such as banana slices or diced strawberries!