Crunchy Bar Yogurt Parfait
Prep Time:5 mins
Cook Time:0 mins
- 410 Calories
- 34g Protein
- 8g Total Fat
- 51g Carbs
- View Full Info
When it comes to building a delicious breakfast parfait, layers are key. That’s why our Kodiak Crunchy Bar Parfait doesn’t skimp. Anybody can stack a few ingredients on top of one another – but achieving that perfect combination of sweet, savory, crunchy, and cream is an art form we think we’ve perfected.
Recipe provided by Emma Backes
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 package Kodiak Cakes Crunchy Granola Bars
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Scoop 1/2 cup yogurt into a bowl or glass.
- Crush 1/2 the pack of Kodiak Cakes Crunchy Granola Bars over the yogurt.
- Place raspberries over the crushed granola bars.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 using the remaining yogurt and Crunchy Granola Bars.
- Layer blueberries on top of the parfait.
- Drizzle with honey and serve.