Double Chocolate Brownie Bars
- 360 Calories
- 12g Protein
- 17g Total Fat
- 43g Carbs
- View Full Info
You know the saying double is trouble? Well, that’s certainly not the case for these mouth-watering Double Chocolate Brownie Bars. Chocolate lovers swoon over this recipe, as each hearty brownie bar is crafted with 100% whole grains (thank you Kodiak Dark Chocolate Power Cakes), a handful of simple ingredients you’ve probably already got in the pantry, and the rich taste of delicious double chocolate. The only trouble you’ll run into with these brownies is not being able to stop at just one!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Line an 8x8” baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add the power cakes mix, white sugar, and brown sugar to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Whisk in the eggs, oil, water, and vanilla until a smooth batter forms.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly across the pan (the batter will be thick).
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly across the top of the batter.
- Bake the brownies in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until a tester inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes. Cut brownies into 10 bars. Store in an airtight container.