Double Chocolate Quick Bread
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:60 mins
- 340 Calories
- 12g Protein
- 17g Total Fat
- 36g Carbs
- View Full Info
What's better than Chocolate Quick Bread? Easy. Double Chocolate Quick Bread! That's right, we may be frontier inspired here at Kodiak, but there's no need to ration when it comes to ingredients. So, the more chocolate the merrier was the inspiration behind this recipe. Best served warm, its a simple and quick dessert that can also be at home on the breakfast table...if you ask us.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Double Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 5” x 9” loaf pan.
- Combine Kodiak Cakes Double Chocolate Muffin mix, sugar, and chocolate in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, Greek yogurt, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until combined.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick into the center comes out slightly moist.
- Let cool completely before slicing.