Easter Egg Pancakes
- 190 Calories
- 13g Protein
- 31g Carbs
Celebrate Spring by hosting a brunch for friends and family that features this Easter Egg Pancakes recipe. Each easter egg shaped pancake is fun to make and tastes even better. We suggest decorating your stack of pancakes with fruit, icing, or even sprinkles before topping them with sweet maple syrup.
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 2 cups water
- Food coloring (red, blue, and yellow)
- 3 squeeze bottles
- Maple syrup
- Combine Kodiak Cakes mix and water in a large bowl.
- Divide batter into 3 separate bowls and add a generous amount of food coloring to each bowl and stir until vibrant.
- Transfer the colored batter into the squeeze bottles.
- On a heated and greased pan or griddle, squeeze the outline of an Easter egg with one color and fill in the lines with a different color. Flip and continue to cook colored egg-shaped pancakes. Serve warm with maple syrup.