- 148 Calories
- 2.5g Protein
- 12.9g Total Fat
- View Full Info
Let your muffin flag fly with this fun and festive Flag Muffins recipe. Great for 4th of July barbecues, or just anytime youâre feeling patriotic, this recipe is simple and sure to impress your guests. The muffins are made with Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Muffin Mix to make each muffin a protein-packed, 100% whole grain treat.
Recipe provided by Kiwi and Carrot
- 2 boxes Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- fresh blueberries
- fresh raspberries
- unsweetened coconut shreds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine Kodiak Cakes, eggs, milk and oil in a large bowl and hand mix until just incorporated. Divide batter equally among 24 cups in two lined or greased muffin pans.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- While muffins are cooling, make whipped cream topping by combining cream, powdered sugar and vanilla in the bowl of a standing mixer. Mix on high until thickened into a spreadable topping. Put in a piping bag and pipe onto cooled muffins.
- Arrange muffins as a flag and decorate with berries and coconut shreds.*Note: Alternatively you can half this recipe and use 24 mini muffin tins to create a flag out of the smaller muffins.