- 189 Calories
- 6.7g Protein
- 3.1g Total Fat
- 34.8g Carbs
- View Full Info
From pita wraps to masala, flatbread tastes great with almost any dinner or lunch. This recipe uses Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix and takes only 90 minutes to make.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Kiwi and Carrot
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tab fresh herbs (thyme, parsley, rosemary, chives)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to 2-1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus some extra for oiling the pan
- Run hot water over a mixing bowl to warm bowl. Dry the inside.
- Place 3/4 cup warm water in the bowl, along with yeast and honey. Stir to combine and proof for five minutes.
- Finely chop herbs and add to yeast mixture.
- Add garlic and 2 cups of Kodiak Cakes mix. Stir to combine. Knead for 2 minutes, adding extra Kodiak Cakes mix as needed for a smooth, elastic dough.
- Place in oiled bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled in size (about 1 hour).
- Punch dough down and divide into six even pieces. Cover and let rest for a couple minutes.
- Roll out dough into 6 circles (about 6â in diameter).
- Brush bottom of skillet with olive oil to lightly coat surface.
- Heat skillet. Cook each flatbread one at a time for about 2-3 minutes each side, until golden and cooked through.