- 200 Calories
- 12g Protein
- 7g Total Fat
- 25g Carbs
- View Full Info
Don't these look crepe? Sorry, we had to. Enjoying a French-style crepe in the comfort of your own kitchen just got easier – and dare we say, heartier. Grab the blender, butter your skillet, and load up on toppings and mix-ins for a wholesome breakfast just as delicious as the French intended. With help from Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes, you don’t have to seek out a yummy crepe to satisfy your cravings — this recipe is more than satisfying and fuels you for a big day ahead. Bon appetit!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Powdered sugar, to top
- Fresh berries or other fruit, to serve
Get this product Find in stores
- Add the power cakes mix, eggs, milk, and melted butter to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Let sit for five minutes to allow liquids to absorb. Blend again briefly.
- Grease a skillet or crepe pan with butter and heat to medium-high.
- Pour about ⅓ cup of batter onto the skillet. Swirl pan in a circular motion to form a thin circle about 8” in diameter.
- Let cook until lightly golden brown then flip and cook on the other side for 20 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter (makes 8 crepes)
- Fold each crepe in half, then half again to make a fan shape.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar and topped with fresh fruit.
*Pro-Tip: For a plant-based option, add the following ingredients to a blender instead, and proceed with recipe instructions using plant-based butter for cooking the crepes.
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Plant-Based Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1-3/4 cup almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract