French Toast Sticks
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:10 mins
- 300 Calories
- 15g Protein
- 13g Total Fat
- 30g Carbs
- View Full Info
We can’t promise you’ll find these French Toast Sticks on the menu next time you’re dining near the Riveria, but they’re definitely always an option in the Kodiak Kitchen. They’re an easy-to-dip spin on a breakfast staple featuring our Thick & Fluffy Frozen Buttermilk Waffles. Bon Appetit.
- 3 Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Vanilla Thick & Fluffy Power Waffles
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup for dipping
- Microwave the Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk & Vanilla Thick & Fluffy Power Waffles for 30 seconds.
- Slice each waffle into four sticks.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla together in a small bowl.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle to medium heat. Grease with butter or oil.
- Dip the waffle sticks into the egg mixture to coat.
- Fry on each side for about 30 seconds, or until golden.
- Remove from heat and serve with maple syrup for dipping.
Pro Tip: Switch things up by substituting out our Buttermilk & Vanilla Thick & Fluffy Power Waffle with one of our other toaster waffle flavors!