French Toast Sticks
- 330 Calories
- 15g Protein
- 14g Total Fat
- 39g Carbs
- View Full Info
Craving a little change from your everyday waffles? These French Toast Sticks take a breakfast that your kiddos can dip, dunk, and dig right into even tastier. Crafted using Kodiak® Buttermilk & Vanilla Thick & Fluffy Power Waffles®, this recipe calls for a griddle and just a handful of ingredients that come together in minutes for a breakfast masterpiece both you and the cubs will crave.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 4 Kodiak Buttermilk Thick and Fluffy Power Waffles
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup white or coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Maple syrup, to dip (optional)
- Toast the waffles until golden brown.
- Slice each waffle into 4 sticks using a bread knife.
- Place the eggs, milk, and salt in a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined to make and egg batter.
- Add the sugar and cinnamon to a small bowl and stir together to make a sugar mixture. Set aside.
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat and coat with butter.
- Dip all sides of each waffle stick into the egg batter and place in the frying pan. Cook each stick on each side until golden brown.
- Immediately toss the golden waffle sticks in the sugar mixture.
- Serve with a side of maple syrup for dipping.