Golden Milk Pancakes
- 220 Calories
- 8g Protein
- 38g Carbs
Are you familiar with the anti-inflammatory properties in turmeric? Well, we encourage you to read about it over a stack of these Golden Milk Pancakes. Easy to make and delicious to eat, this recipe not only boasts anti-inflammatory properties, but also wholesome nutrition from Kodiak Cakes Whole Wheat Oat & Honey Flapjack and Waffle mix. Filled with protein and whole grains, we substitute in coconut milk without sacrificing taste or texture.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Whole Wheat, Oat, & Honey Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh blueberries
- Maple Syrup or honey
- Stir Kodiak Cakes mix, coconut milk, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, and black pepper together until combined.
- Pour Â¼ cup of batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle. Cook on medium-high heat or 375 degrees F. until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden.
- Top with fresh blueberries and maple syrup or honey.