Granola Energy Bites
- 170 Calories
- 5g Protein
- 7g Total Fat
- 24g Carbs
Getting through your last mile, last meeting, or last errand is easier when you have Granola Energy Bites by your side — or in your pocket. Each sweet and chewy bite is packed with better-for-you stuff to go the extra mile like quinoa, Kodiak® Classic Rolled Oats, and Cinnamon Power Cakes® mix!
Each Granola Energy Bite makes a well-rounded, satisfying snack filled with a serving of fruit, whole grains, and protein so you can enjoy its delicious taste without any second thoughts.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1-2/3 cups Kodiak Classic Rolled Oats Oatmeal Canister
- 1/3 cup Kodiak Cinnamon Oat Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 24 well mini muffin tin.
- Place one cup of the rolled oats in a mixing bowl along with the cinnamon, oat waffle mix. Set aside.
- Place the remaining 2/3 cup of rolled oats in a food processor in process to a coarse flour consistency. Add to the bowl of oats and waffle mix.
- Without washing the food processor, add the dried cherries, dried apricots, dates, and raisins to the bowl and process until chopped into small pieces.
- Add the pistachios and flaked coconut to the chopped fruit and process until everything is broken down into small pieces.
- Add the bowl of dry ingredients that you set aside to the food processor, along with the honey, coconut oil, and quinoa. Process until the mixture comes together to form a slightly sticky dough-like mixture.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the dough and form into balls. Press into the prepared Mini muffin tin until all wells are filled.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove and let cool for five minutes. Remove bites from the muffin tin and store in an airtight container.