Heart Filled Pancakes
- 340 Calories
- 14g Protein
- 50g Carbs
Wow your valentine this year with these heavenly Heart Filled Pancakes. This simple recipe will teach you how to make heart shaped pancakes that scream "I love you" and nourish your loved one with the protein and whole grains they need to start their day. At the heart of this breakfast is cream cheese icing that really gives each pancake a delightful touch. Top with sprinkles and fresh berries to complete your Valentine's Day breakfast.
Cream Cheese Icing:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh berries
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Set icing aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, stir Kodiak Cakes mix with water until batter is combined.
- Pour 1/2 cup batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle to make two large pancakes.
- Cook on medium-high heat, or 375 degrees, until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden brown.
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut a heart from the middle of each pancake.
- Fill the inside of the heart with cream cheese icing.
- Top with sprinkles and fresh berries.