Heart Filled Pancakes
- 340 Calories
- 14g Protein
- 50g Carbs
Cream Cheese Icing:
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh berries
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Set icing aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, stir Kodiak Cakes mix with water until batter is combined.
- Pour 1/2 cup batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle to make two large pancakes.
- Cook on medium-high heat, or 375 degrees, until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden brown.
- Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut a heart from the middle of each pancake.
- Fill the inside of the heart with cream cheese icing.
- Top with sprinkles and fresh berries.