Maple Bourbon Chicken & Bacon Stuffed Waffles
- 400 Calories
- 39g Protein
- 16g Total Fat
- 22g Carbs
- View Full Info
- 2 large eggs
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup pork rind crumbs
- 3 strips of bacon
- 1 cup heavy whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pour of bourbon
- 1 cup Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
For the Chicken:
- Preheat Cast Iron Skillet over medium-high heat.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Place pork rind crumbs into a small bowl.
- Dip each chicken piece into the egg mixture then coat with pork rind crumbs.
- Line chicken in the cast iron with vegetable oil. Cook until chicken is crispy and reaches a safe temp.
For the Bacon:
- Cook over stovetop
For the Bourbon Whipped Cream:
- Whisk together heavy whipped cream, sugar, and bourbon until fluffy.
For the Waffle:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Kodiak mix, water, and oil together.
- Crumble the bacon and add to mixture.
- Pour into a waffle maker and cook according to instructions.
- Top waffle with bourbon whipped cream, maple syrup, and bacon. Enjoy!