Prep Time:20 mins
Cook Time:12 mins
- 180 Calories
- 5g Protein
- 7g Total Fat
- 24g Carbs
- View Full Info
Round up fan-favorite ingredients to create a breakfast staple worth salivating over—Maple Glazed Donuts. Spiced mix-ins like nutmeg and cinnamon paired with salty smooth butter and decadent maple and vanilla extra make for some drool-worthy, finger-lickin’ donuts that are just too good to put down.
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Power Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a donut pan with oil or butter.
- In a large bowl, combine the Kodiak Power Flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, maple syrup, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until combined.
- Spoon or pipe batter into the greased donut pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a donut comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Whisk the powdered sugar, milk, maple extract, and vanilla extract together until smooth.
- Gently dip the top half of the cooled donuts into the glaze. Allow icing to set for 5-10 minutes.
- Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days.