- 116 Calories
- 1.4g Protein
- 4.5g Total Fat
- 18.3g Carbs
- View Full Info
Our Molasses Cookie Recipe puts a better-for-you spin on this frontier favorite. The cookies are made with Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes, organic and grass-fed butter, and a flavorful blend of cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Top with a sweet glaze and be sure to serve these easy molasses cookies with a tall glass of milk.
- Â¾ cup organic, grass-fed butter, softened to room temperature (not melted!)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- Â¼ cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 2-1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon milk
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream butter and sugar until combined.
- Add the molasses and egg and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate 30-60 minutes. (Donât skip this step!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll dough into small balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool completely while you make the glaze.
- Make the glaze by combining all ingredients and whisking until mixed.
- Drizzle over cooled cookies and allow to harden.