- 340 Calories
- 18g Protein
- 10g Total Fat
- 46g Carbs
- View Full Info
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut spread or nut butter
- 1/2 cup mixed fruit, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cereal, coconut, or chopped nuts
- Stir Kodiak Cakes mix, water, and egg together until combined.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle.
- Cook on medium-high heat, or 375°F, until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden.
- Remove from heat and flip the pancake upside down. Let cool for 1 minute.
- Spread 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread or nut butter on the top half of the pancake.
- Place sliced fruit and cereal, coconut, or chopped nuts in a line from left to right along the center of the pancake.
- Starting with the end closest to you, roll the pancake while tucking the fruit in as tightly as possible.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the rolled pancake into 1"sushi rolls.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup.
- Be careful not to stuff the pancake too much with filling. Add more fruit to the rolls after they are cut if needed.
- The longer you wait to roll the pancake, the more flexible it will become.