- 289 Calories
- 28g Protein
- 14g Total Fat
- 28g Carbs
This PB&J rollup recipe is the definition of comfort food. A delicious take on a lunch staple, this easy-to-make recipe uses Kodiak Cakes Peanut Butter Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix as a hearty whole grain wrap for the creamy peanut butter and sugar-free jam filling.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 large whole egg
- Splash vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon baking stevia or sweetener of choice
- 3 tablespoons Kodiak Power Cakes Peanut Butter Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free jelly
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- Combine egg, egg whites, Kodiak Cakes mix, vanilla, and stevia in a medium-sized bowl. Mix/beat well with a wire whisk.
- Coat a 8-inch non-stick pan with non-stick spray or coconut oil.
- Turn heat to low and make sure coconut oil (or non-stick spray) covers the entire surface. Add egg mixture to pan and let cook 2-3 minutes on first side. It should be golden brown on the cooked side and barely any leftover liquid on the other. Using a large spatula, carefully flip it, turn off heat, and let cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Spread peanut butter, jelly, and sliced strawberries across pancake. Roll and serve.