- 365 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 42g Carbs
If youâre the type of person that believes no meal is complete without a slice of pie at the end, then youâll want to be sure to try this Pecan Pie Recipe at your next family dinner. We all know the crust is the most important part of any pie, which is why this recipe calls for Kodiak Cakes 100% whole grain All-Purpose Baking Mix in the crust to make it one of the best pecan pie recipes weâve tried. Serve with a scoop of whipped cream and light drizzle of caramel to experience a little slice of heaven!
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes All-Purpose Baking Mix
- Â¾ cup butter, cold
- 6 tbsp ice water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups pecans
- Place Kodiak Cakes mix in a large bowl.
- Cut the cold butter into cubes. Work into the mix by hand until the butter is pea-sized.
- Add ice water and mix by hand until a dough is formed.
- Form into a flat disc, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Make the filling by melted butter and brown sugar together until smooth.
- Whisk in maple syrup, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll the chilled dough into a thin circle and place in a pie pan.
- Measure pecans into the cust and pour the filling over the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Serve with ice cream and caramel sauce.