- 153 Calories
- 2g Protein
- 11.7g Total Fat
- 10.7g Carbs
- View Full Info
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Kiwi and Carrot
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 1 cup cold, unsalted butter, organic, and grass-fed
- About 8 tablespoons ice water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put Kodiak Cakes mix in a large bowl. Cut cold butter into small pieces. (cut butter into the mix using a pastry cutter or two butter knives until butter is the size of peas.)
- Make a well in the center of the mix and add cold water by tablespoons. Combine just until the dough sticks together and forms a ball.
- Divide the dough in half. On a floured surface*, roll dough into a large circle. Place in pie tin and crimp the edges with your fingers.
- For a second pie, repeat with other half of dough, refrigerate, or freeze to save for another time or another use.
- Bake filled or unfilled for 10-12 minutes.