Plant-Based Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts
- 200 Calories
- 12g Total Fat
- 22g Carbs
- View Full Info
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Plant-Based Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup non-dairy butter or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a doughnut pan with oil or non-dairy butter.
- In a large bowl. Combine the Kodiak Cakes Plant Based Flapjack & Waffle mix and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the non-dairy milk, melted coconut oil, applesauce, and vanilla extract together.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until combined. Batter will be thick.
- Spoon or pipe batter into the greased donut pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick into the center of a donut comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Whisk sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Dip the cooled doughnuts into the melted butter, then coat in cinnamon sugar.