Power Flour Bread Loaf
- 280 Calories
- 18g Protein
- 1.5g Total Fat
- 49g Carbs
- View Full Info
Even on hectic days, a slice of homemade bread can make time feel like it’s moving a little slower. Spend an afternoon making this delicious Power Flour Bread Loaf that’ll last all week. Plus, the smell of warm fresh bread filling your home just brings an element of cozy to any environment.
Recipe provided by Chef Marco & Aubrey Niccoli
- 3-1/4 cups Kodiak Power Flour
- 3-1/4 cup bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1-1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 cups water
- Combine flours, salt, and yeast in a large mixing bowl.
- Add water and combine with a wooden spoon until it forms a shaggy dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for 5 hours.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead 3-4 times.
- Shape into 2 loaves and place seam side down in buttered bread pans.
- Let rise for 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown. Brush melted butter over top and let cool completely before slicing.