- 340 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 22g Total Fat
- 30g Carbs
- View Full Info
Pumpkin Bread is a fall delicacy that all deserve, and our newest loaf is bursting with flavor! Fall into this hearty classic crafted with 100% whole grains and protein, topped with a crave-worthy streusel that gives each slice just the perfect crunch.
- 2 cups Kodiak Pumpkin Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup neutral oil
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by making the streusel. In a medium size bowl, combine all ingredients and place in the fridge.
- In a large bowl, whisk together maple syrup, pumpkin purée, oil, eggs, vanilla, milk, and cinnamon.
- Add Kodiak Pumpkin Power Cakes and mix until well combined.
- Grease a 9x5 loaf pan and pour mixture into the pan.
- Remove streusel mixture from fridge and break it up into crumbs with a fork.
- Sprinkle streusel mixture evenly over the batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Remove from oven and let sit for at least 15 minutes before cutting into. Enjoy!
*Pro Tip: Don't have Pumpkin Power Cakes on hand? No worries. Replace the Pumpkin Power Cakes with 2 cups Buttermilk Power Cakes and omit the milk. Then, add 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice, an additional 1/2 cup maple syrup, and an additional 1/2 cup pumpkin purée.