Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- 260 Calories
- 7g Protein
- 16g Total Fat
- 26g Carbs
- View Full Info
What’s orange, delicious, and filled with cream? A hearty pan of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, of course! Flavors of pumpkin spice only get more satisfying with each bite— seriously, it’s a fall favorite. We’d say take our word for it, but we'll let the muffins do that talking.
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups Kodiak Pumpkin Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
Cream Cheese Layer:
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, maple syrup, milk, pumpkin purée, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Add in the Kodiak mix and stir until well combined.
- In a small bowl, add the 8-ounce package of cream cheese and pure maple syrup and place in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and mix until well combined.
- Line a muffin sheet with cupcake liners. Divide the batter evenly among the pan (about 1/4 cup batter per muffin).
- Carefully add about a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture right each muffin cup.
- Using a toothpick or fork, gently swirl the cream cheese mixture into the muffin batter.
- Garnish the top of the muffins with oats, flax seeds, or pumpkin seeds (optional).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Let muffins cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: Don't have Pumpkin Power Cakes on hand? Sub it out for 2 cups Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes and omit the milk. Then add 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice, an additional 1/2 cup maple syrup, and an additional 1/2 cup pumpkin purée.