Pumpkin Magic Bars
- 250 Calories
- 4g Protein
- 17g Total Fat
- 23g Carbs
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 3/4 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup finely shredded coconut
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9 x 9in baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes mix, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and melted butter. Mix until crumbly. Press into the bottom of the pan. Top with chocolate chips, chopped walnuts, and shredded coconut.
- Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and cinnamon in a large bowl or stand mixer. Beat on high until smooth. Pour over crust with toppings.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and topping is set.