Pumpkin Oat Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 134 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 8g Total Fat
- 12g Carbs
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- Whole eggs
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pumpkin Ice cream (slightly softened)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients (Kodiak Cakes mix, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and oats). Stir well.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add butter and coconut sugar. Beat on high until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well until smooth.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix just until combined. Add optional chocolate chips if desired. Portion and divide dough onto cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Add softened ice cream to the flat side of one cookie. Sandwich with another cookie. Freeze ice cream cookie sandwiches for 1-2 hours until set.