Pumpkin Oat Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 134 Calories
- 3g Protein
- 8g Total Fat
- 12g Carbs
You donât have to wait for October to roll around to try these Pumpkin Oat Ice Cream Sandwiches. Sweet, cold, and creamy pumpkin ice cream lies sandwiched between delicious pumpkin cookies, which are made with Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes, resulting in a mouthwatering treat you canât help but crave year-round. The best part is this recipe requires minimal prep time. Simply bake the cookies, let cool, form sandwiches with softened ice cream, then freeze for one to two hours.
Recipe provided by Recipe provided by Corina Nielsen
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Energy Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- Whole eggs
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pumpkin Ice cream (slightly softened)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients (Kodiak Cakes mix, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and oats). Stir well.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add butter and coconut sugar. Beat on high until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well until smooth.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix just until combined. Add optional chocolate chips if desired. Portion and divide dough onto cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Add softened ice cream to the flat side of one cookie. Sandwich with another cookie. Freeze ice cream cookie sandwiches for 1-2 hours until set.