Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
- 250 Calories
- 10g Protein
- 6g Total Fat
- 40g Carbs
- View Full Info
We can’t think of a better way to kick-off sweater weather season than with a hot bowl of Pumpkin Oatmeal. Each hearty bite will have you falling mouth-first into a delicious maze of sweet brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice that feels like wrapping your tastebuds in a warm, satisfying, fall-flavored blanket. We’ve crafted this breakfast using Kodiak Classic Rolled Oats Canister and pumpkin puree for ingredients you can trust, and suggest topping things off with a touch of maple syrup or cream for that perfect finish.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 2-1/2 cups Kodiak Classic Rolled Oats Canister
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 15 oz can Pumpkin Purée
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas) or chopped pecans, to top
- Grease an 8x8" baking pan or oven-proof dish. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the oats, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, salt, pumpkin purée, eggs, milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the top with pumpkin seeds and a dusting of cinnamon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until puffed and cooked through.
- Serve warm in bowls with maple syrup and cream or milk.