Pumpkin Protein Waffles
- 230 Calories
- 10g Protein
- 1.5g Total Fat
- 48g Carbs
- View Full Info
When you begin seeking fall flavors like pumpkin and cinnamon, look no further than our new Pumpkin Protein Waffles recipe. Each batch of protein-rich waffles fills your kitchen with crave-worthy aromas reminiscent of autumn, and each bite packs a punch of pumpkin flavor to satisfy your cravings for this festive season.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 cup Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 2 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the power cakes mix in a mixing bowl. Add the egg whites, pumpkin purée, and vanilla, and half of the water.
- Mix ingredients together with a whisk until just combined. Add the remaining water and mix it until a smooth batter forms. Do not over mix.
- Preheat and grease a waffle iron.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of batter into each waffle grate and cook until golden brown, about 1
- 1/2 minutes. Repeat until all waffle batter has been cooked.
- For the syrup, place the maple syrup in a small bowl and whisk in the cinnamon until combined. Once the cinnamon has been incorporated, whisk in the vanilla. Serve over the top of the pumpkin protein waffles.