Pumpkin Chocolate Donuts
- 1-1/2 cups Kodiak Pumpkin Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a donut pan with oil or butter.
- In a large bowl, combine Kodiak mix, sugar, butter, eggs, milk, and chocolate chips.
- Spoon or pipe batter into the greased doughnut pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick into the center of a doughnut comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Combine powdered sugar, cocoa powder, milk, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Dip or drizzle over the top of the cooled donuts. Top with Halloween sprinkles.