These Rainbow Pancakes are perfect for the cubs you've got pawing around your pantry. Add a big splash of color to the breakfast table by making this a one part meal one part craft adventure. Mix and match colors or pick your favorites to brighten your breakfast.
- 2 cups Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 2 cups water
- Assorted food coloring
- Whipped cream or yogurt
- Fresh fruit (optional)
- Maple syrup
- Stir Kodiak mix and water together until combined.
- Divide the batter into 6 bowls.
- Use 1-2 drops of different food coloring in each bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle.
- Cook on medium-high heat, or 375°F, until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Arrange into a rainbow shape by color on a cutting board.
- Use whipped cream or yogurt to form clouds at the base of the rainbow.
- Serve with fresh fruit and maple syrup.