"For The Cubs" Single-Serve Breakfast Cookie
- 340 Calories
- 13g Protein
- 11g Total Fat
- 52g Carbs
- View Full Info
Wait until your cubs get a whiff of this breakfast...or wholesome snack. With ingredients like creamy nut butter and sweet banana, you can’t go wrong with serving this delicious single serve breakfast cookie in the morning. It’s packed with all the things parents love – like 100% whole grains and just enough protein to keep your kiddos fuller, longer. Moral of this breakfast story – your kids will love eating their morning oats, and so will you!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 packet Kodiak Cubs Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (any nut butter works)
- 1 teaspoon milk
Get this product Find in stores
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with a small piece of parchment paper.
- Place the oatmeal, banana, almond butter, and milk in a small bowl, and mix together with a fork until well combined.
- Let the mixture sit for five minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into the center of the parchment paper and spread it into a half inch thick circle.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden brown on top.
- Remove and let cool. Drizzle with nut butter, if desired.