Single Serve Baked Oatmeal
- 410 Calories
- 20g Protein
- 14g Total Fat
- 51g Carbs
- View Full Info
This baked oatmeal recipe is a yummy way to transform your morning bowl into a hearty cake — for one. This rendition boasts crave-worthy flavors like sweet maple and brown sugar; but Kodiak Oatmeal Packets come in seven delicious flavors, so you choose your own breakfast adventure. OH, and if your cubs want in on this single-serve breakfast fun, sub in Kodiak Cubs Oatmeal Packets for a kid-friendly bowl they'll love!"
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 packet Kodiak Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon nut butter (cashew is great for this)
- 1/4 cup applesauce or mashed banana
- 1/3 cup milk
Get this product Find in stores
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the oatmeal, baking powder, nut butter, applesauce, and milk in a small, oven proof dish with at least 1 cup volume.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown on top..
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Top oatmeal with desired items and serve.
*Topping ideas: berries and maple syrup, bananas & nut butter, or sliced apples with a dusting of ground cinnamon.