Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes
- 173 Calories
- 5.3g Protein
- View Full Info
Sweeten up your breakfast with this Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes recipe. It's made using Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix, fresh strawberries, and a touch of whipped cream to make each pancake a delightful treat.
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes mix
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar(granulated will work)
- 3/4 cup almond milk, milk of choice or water
- 10 oz. whipped topping
- 1 pint of diced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
- Combine pancake mix, sugar(if using) and milk/water
- Allow batter to sit and thicken for 5 minutes before cooking. If mixture seems too thin to spoon onto baking sheet, add another tablespoon of Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk mix(mixture should not spread when spooned onto baking sheet. It should be more like a cookie batter consistency)
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F. for about 12 minutes
- Top pancakes with whipped topping and strawberries and enjoy!