Strawberry Shortcake Parfait
- 330 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 26g Total Fat
- 19g Carbs
- View Full Info
It’s sweet, it’s juicy, and it’s perfectly light and fluffy! It’s a strawberry shortcake parfait made better thanks to Kodiak’s whole-grain Buttermilk Flapjack Puffs. Get after your morning dessert (ya we said morning dessert) by swapping Greek yogurt for whipped cream for a boost of nutrition that’ll keep you satisfied ‘til lunch. And if you reach for your parfait after dinner, we won’t judge (cuz we’ve done that too 😉).
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 package Kodiak Buttermilk & Vanilla Flapjack Puffs
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups strawberries, stems, removed, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- Place the package of flapjack puffs in the fridge overnight to defrost.
- Place the heavy cream and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl along with 1/4 cup of the sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Place the sliced strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar over them. Toss to coat. Let the strawberry sit for 10 minutes while the sugar forms a Syrup.
- Evenly divide the flapjack puffs, whipped cream, and strawberries with syrup between eight small cups, layering the ingredients on top of each other in several layers.
- Chill until ready to serve!