The Bacon, Sausage, Egg & Cheddar Griddle Cake Sandwich
Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:15 mins
- 710 Calories
- 38g Protein
- 52g Total Fat
- 25g Carbs
- View Full Info
Once you’ve tasted this Bacon, Sausage, Egg, & Cheddar Griddle Cake Sandwich (yeah, it’s a mouthful), you’ll never go back to a basic breakfast…ever...again! With each layer holding its own weight in delicious flavor, they come together to form a sweet and savory griddle cake sandwich that can't be beat. Pair it with an ice-cold glass of OJ or coffee and you’re good ‘til lunch!
- 1 sausage patty
- 2 strips of bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup crystals
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
For The Sausage, Bacon, & Egg:
- Cook over a cast iron skillet
*Pro tip: use a ring mold for the perfect egg
For The Griddle Cake:
- Whisk together the milk, egg, and oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Kodiak mix and whisk until smooth.
- Grease the griddle and 2 ring molds with butter or oil, and place your molds on the skillet.
- Add approximately 1/2 scoop of batter and sprinkle maple syrup crystals on top.
- Add a dollop of batter on top and cook until golden brown.
- Stack all of your ingredients together with a slice of cheddar cheese on the bottom and top with maple syrup.