Three Ingredient Protein Flapjacks
Three-ingredients is all it takes to make a protein-packed meal to fuel your frontier. By simply using milk and adding peanut butter to our Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix, these Three Ingredient Protein Pancakes deliver 16 grams of protein per serving. Try serving with a dollop of Greek yogurt for an even greater boost of protein in every bite!
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- In a large bowl whisk the Kodiak Cakes mix, milk, and peanut butter together until combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a heated and greased pan or griddle.
- Cook on medium-high heat or 375 degrees until bubbles form on the top.
- Flip and continue to cook until golden brown.