Tropical Smoothie Bowl
- 200 Calories
- 5g Protein
- 5g Total Fat
- 39g Carbs
- View Full Info
Our Tropical Smoothie Bowl recipe brings a summer adventure to the tropics right to your breakfast table. Every spoonful of fresh fruit and a satisfying crunch from Kodiak Crunchy Granola Bars packs in wholesome nutrition from whole grains and protein, and delicious ‘can’t get enough’ taste. Perfect for any time of day, the recipe is fuel at your fingertips, or in this case, spoon.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 1 package (2 bars) Kodiak Peanut Butter Crunchy Granola Bars
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 8 ounces frozen mango chunks
- 8 ounces frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 fresh mango, skin removed, sliced
- 1 fresh banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
Get this product Find in stores
- Crumble the crunchy bars into a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the frozen bananas, mango chunks, pineapple, chunks, and orange juice in a high speed blender.
- Blend at high speed, using a tamper to press the ingredients down towards the blades until the smooth thick mixture forms.
- Divide the mixture between two chilled bowls, and smooth out.
- Divide the kiwi, fresh mango, fresh banana, and shredded coconut between the tops of each of the bowls.
- Sprinkle the crumbled crunchy bars over the tops of the bowls, dividing evenly. Enjoy immediately!