White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
These White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies are best enjoyed fresh out of the oven, and make the perfect cookie to kick off your Halloween festivities. Be sure to bake a batch big enough to share because smell alone will attract every ghost, goblin, ghoul, and trick-or-treater seeking a spooky treat!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Use an electric mixer to cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and continue to mix until fully combined.
- Mix in Kodiak mix until a dough forms.
- Stir in candy corn and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookies onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, making sure cookie dough covers any exposed pieces of candy corn on the bottom of the cookie (*Any candy corn directly touching the baking sheet will melt during baking).
- Refrigerate the scooped cookies for at least 30 minutes, or freeze for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake the chilled cookies for 9-11 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges.