- 250 Calories
- 6g Protein
- 12g Total Fat
- 31g Carbs
- View Full Info
Dear Almond Poppyseed lovers, this one’s for you. Turn any party into a jaw-dropping event with these crave-worthy Wildflour Cupcakes.
One taste of that sweet cream cheese frosting will have you thinking these cupcakes came straight from heaven — and did we mention each cupcake packs a punch of protein and whole grains (thank you Kodiak Power Cakes®)? Oh, and just in case you thought it couldn’t get any better, these cupcakes only take half an hour to make, bake, and serve, so you won’t be waiting around eagerly for your sweet treat.
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 2 cups Kodiak Almond Poppy Seed Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup avocado or light olive oil
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 can Cream cheese frosting
- Dried edible wildflowers, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Add almond poppyseed power cake mix, brown sugar, oil, milk, sour cream, and egg to a large mixing bowl. Whisk together until combined. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for two minutes. Move cupcakes to a wire rack and let sit until completely cool.
- Top the cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and garnish with edible pressed wildflowers. Store in an airtight container.