Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies
- 200 Calories
- 10g Protein
- 9g Total Fat
- 20g Carbs
- View Full Info
A simple solution to your breakfast slump? Breakfast Cookies. But not just any cookies. These Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies are packed with even more protein thanks to Kodiak Banana Nut PEAK Oatmeal. The crave-worthy, sweet taste of banana combined with salty nut butter and a satisfying crunch of chopped walnuts makes these cookies irresistible. The moral of this story: there's nothing wrong with cookies for breakfast!
Recipe provided by Kitchen McCabe
- 2 packets Kodiak Banana Nut PEAK Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup banana, mashed (about one medium banana)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (any nut butter works)
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the oatmeal, banana, peanut butter, egg, and milk in a small bowl, and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Stir in the walnuts. Let the mixture sit for five minutes.
- Place scoops of cookie dough on the parchment-lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart. There should be enough batter to make six cookies.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden brown on top.
- Remove and let cool. Store in an airtight container.