Blueberry Muffin Scones
- 276 Calories
- 9g Protein
- 37g Carbs
Make delicious blueberry muffin scones in just 25 minutes with help from this recipe. Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Muffin Mix gives these Blueberry Muffin Scones a boost of whole grains and protein in every bite, while making them quick and easy to prepare. Soft, flaky centers and crisp edges make these Blueberry Muffn Scones an irresistible but healthy treat! Add vanilla icing and powdered sugar to really top it all off.
- 1 box Kodiak Cakes Blueberry Muffin mix
- 1/2 cup butter, cold
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Measure the Kodiak Cakes mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the butter into cubes and work into the mix by hand.
- Stir in milk until combined. Scoop ¼ cup sized rounds of dough onto a lined baking sheet and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Once cooled, stir the icing ingredients together in a small bowl and drizzle over the scones.